Extensive regeneration of a 1928 Grade II listed site, which includes new planting, seating, play, street furniture, signage and lighting. New refuse stores and storage sheds have been incorporated as part of the works, together with infrastructure works.
Resident engagement over 5 months has ensured the design approach to amenity, play, biodiversity, accessibility, health and wellbeing are supported. This will promote ownership and self-management. The new works have provided a focus for the community and a new Residents Association and gardening club have been established since its completion.